Instructions for students
- Students may wear Kidult Sports Academy T-shirts, jerseys or comfortable sportswear to class and must bring their own basketballs.
- If the venue used for the course belongs to the Leisure and Cultural Services Department, the club will update the class time and location on the website at least three working days before the class each week. The staff will also notify guardians via WhatsApp or phone. If you have not received a notification, please WhatsApp or call 5419 4911 to check with the club staff.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed without the authorization of the club.
- Students are strictly prohibited from harassing or doing anything that poses a danger to anyone during class. The club reserves the right to terminate the student’s class qualification, and all fees paid will not be refunded.
- Students are strictly prohibited from damaging the classroom environment and equipment. In case of malicious damage, students must compensate for the original price.
- Students must ensure the safety of personal and property, the club will not be responsible for any loss of personal property.
Leave and Make-up Class Arrangements
- Each term (two months), students can arrange make-up classes only once per class, and make-up classes cannot be changed or cancelled once they are arranged. If absent, unless a doctor’s certificate is presented, the class will be deemed invalid.
- Absence of more than one class will not be arranged and will be treated as invalid. Except for the cancellation of classes due to the club or the influence of black rain/typhoon signal No. 8.
- If you need to ask for a leave, please notify our admin 3 hours before the class, otherwise, the absence will not be arranged to make up the class, unless there is a doctor’s certificate present.
- All leave requests (including those affected by the black rain/typhoon signal No. 8) must make up the class within 30 days. There will be no extension, and the amount of the class cannot be deducted from the tuition fee of the next month.
Apply for Certificate
- Students must apply for a certificate from the club by themselves.
- Students must complete at least one course and provide their full names in Chinese and English.
- All club certificates are electronic certificates. If a physical certificate is required, the club will charge a fee of HK$100.
In case of any disputes, the club reserves the right of final decision.